• A course participant must be in the best of health. He/she must be able to swim without any support.
• Aged Over 59th, a medical certificate will be required
• Parental consent for minors will be required.
• Kiteboarding statutory insurance will be subscribed.
—– General terms and Conditions —–
1. COURSE and PACKAGE
1.1. Set up and ending modalities.
1.1.1. Agreement will be signed at first of all, and all courses will be paid for, in full, upon booking.
1.1.2. A course participant has to be ready on the spot at least 10min before the beginning of his/her course.
1.1.3. A course always begins with proper gear set up (Kite, trustbar, board, safety equipment…). It always ends with adequate placement of the whole equipment back to its initial location.
1.2. Cancellation, delay, refund.*
1.2.1. A course participant, is informed that the sport training programs can be modified and/or adapted due to safety reasons or unsuitable weather conditions. The kiteboarding instructor is the only one entitled to cancel or reschedule the training if he/she estimates that the weather conditions are too dangerous or unfavorable for a successful kiteboarding session.
1.2.2. Any customer cancellation will be notified at least 48h before the date of the course. If not, the course will be regularly charged, and counted off the remaining course credit.
1.2.3. In case of a Kite instructor cancellation, the course will be rescheduled. Refund in case of impossible delay due to flight date and repeated unsuitable weather conditions, or on medical advise (Medical certificate of non-ability to end the kiteboarding training course).
1.2.4. In any case of interruption of the course for safety reasons or unsuitable weather conditions:
• No refund in case of an already halftime course done.
• Only 40€ fees will be charged in case of a less half time done.
1.2.5. If the course is shorted by the student himself/ herself, there will be no refund at all.
1.2.6. In case of a student physical injury during the first half hour, the course will be rescheduled. It will be refund in case of impossible delay due to flight date and repeated unsuitable weather conditions, or on medical advise (Medical certificate of non-ability to end the kiteboarding training course).
1.3. Instructions and Safety rules.
1.3.1. The kiteboarding instructor may suspend a student from course with no refund, if he/she endangers himself or/and other people by ignoring warnings and safety rules twice.
1.3.2. The kiteboarding instructor will suspend the course with no refund, in case of any damage to the equipment due to an inappropriate use or on behalf of instructions.
2. KITEBOARDING GEAR RENTALS
2.1. An autonomous level is required for all unsupervised rentals. In case of a necessary intervention of a kiteboarding instructor, the unsupervised rentals will automatically be turned into supervised rentals. Then, the regular fee of a course will be charged.
2.2. Fees and charges will be paid for, in full, upon the delivery of the equipment. The kiteboarding gear rentals begin with the delivery of the equipment. It always ends with adequate placement of the whole equipment back to the staff.
2.3. A deposit is required:
– while the kiteboarding school is open, you may leave your car keys or an ID card.
– In case of Sainte Anne kite school closing, a formal deposit is required.
2.4. Kiteboarding gear rentals are submitted to terms and instructions. It will stop automatically if not respected.
• No kiteboarding allowed behind the reef, exept for expert surf kiteboarders.
• Do not cross the yellow buoys line.
• Make sure you do not disturb the Kite lessons – stay away from the Kite boarding lessons area.
2.5. If damaged or lost during the rentals, the equipment will be repaired or replaced. The customer will be charged with its cost (Original provider fees, taxes and charges).